Saturday 31 December 2011

chinese new year tattoos

walk in with chinese character (that look like below) and have a dot or a line on his forehead tells me that he is Singapore Pai Kia (means gangster). Garry is one of them. He look like pai kia, walk like pai kia, speak like pai kia but he is the nicest guy.


Chinese New Year’s in Chinatown this year with my family, I had the opportunity to walk through the streets of downtown Manhattan when I went from the parking garage to the restaurant. What I didn’t expect to find on my way through Broadway was a second floor tattoo shop called Sacred Tattoo.

This is a great opportunity to raise awareness about the dwindling shark populations.  Imagine if the Chinese New Year could also celebrate recovering shark populations?  If you want to get more involved, the Dive Tribe’s SharkWatch initiative is providing anyone who is interested with printable flyers that can be handed out to anyone and everyone, even Chinese restaurants.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan